Important Sponsorship Information
Sponsor / Exhibitor / Booth hours for the conference:
- Monday, June 11th: 8am – 5pm
- Tuesday, June12th: 8am – 5pm
- Wednesday, June 13th: 7am – 5pm
- Note: You may want to arrive 15 – 30 minutes early to support early attendees / registrants
- SETUP – Sponsors can begin setting up booths on Sunday, June 10th from 4pm – 7pm.
- TEARDOWN – Teardown will begin on Wednesday, June 13th at 5:15pm, once conference attendees have left the conference center for the day. SPONSORS SHOULD NOT BEGIN MAJOR TEARDOWN DURING ANY PART OF THE CONFERENCE ON WEDNESDAY. You may organize boxes and what not but please do not make major changes to your booth or pack up hands-on materials till 5:15pm. Many attendees provided feedback that by 4pm they were unable to visit many of the booths as they were shutdown.
Exhibitor Booth Information
- All Booth Sponsors should reference the Exhibitor Kit for more important booth information.
- Also, make sure to fill out the Electrical Form from Keystone to receive your complimentary outlet.
- Last, make sure you have replied to Brandon’s prior e-mail about furniture options. You have three options to choose from and you must get those into us ASAP so Brede can have the right furniture ready for you.
Attendee Registration Information
Have you registered for attendee badges for InnEdCO? If not, no worries. Dani and I are working to contact each of you with your discount codes so you can register and have a badge for the conference.
- All booth sponsors get two complimentary badges so that a booth can be manned by two sponsors and get lunch each day. Platinum, Gold, and Silver sponsors have access to a complimentary registration as well. Any bronze sponsors will need to register and pay for a full registration however.
- Sponsors may purchase “exhibitor only” badges for free that do NOT include session attendance or lunch.
- Sponsors may purchase a “lunch only” badge for $140 that gives a sponsor access to the booth area and lunch each day but no access to conference programming.
If you need support with registration please wait for Brandon to e-mail you individually this weekend with your discount code first.
Have you secured lodging for the event? If not, no worries. Visit our travel and lodging page for more information. Sponsors should plan to stay the night Sunday – Tuesday night. Sponsors are free to stay for the InnEdCO party Wednesday night at 8pm or travel home once teardown is complete. Best advice is to stay in the Keystone Conference Village as those rooms are the closest to the venue.
0633 Tennis Club Road
Keystone, CO 80435
InnEdCO App Game
Robbi sent you all an e-mail for gathering up prizes you all will be giving away and how we can interact with attendees via the app and social media throughout the conference. Attendees will have ways to interact with sponsors and share out resources to earn points towards winning prizes. If you have not already, please check out this doc with information from Robbi. It is important to note that we will be looking at the value of prizes and if it is significant it could boost you to a new level of Sponsorship for InnEdCO!
We will be providing an option for sponsors to utilize the InnEdCO App to gather leads during the conference. If you are interested, please let Brandon know. The price is $200 and the leads program is built into our app this year for ease of use.
For additional information, comments, questions, etc. please contact Brandon immediately for more insight. We want you to have the best experience possible!
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR SPONSORING INNEDCO!!!